Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Fun









This summer has been so fun! We got married on June 6th in the Salt Lake temple, and then went to Disney World! It was amazing, we even had fun at hollywood studios when it was pouring!!! Like seriously, wow...that was a lot of rain. We got soaked ( see pic of spence above..)=) We want to go back as soon as we can. There was just so much to do and so many rides and stuff, we loved it.
And then in July we went to my home state of California with my family! It was really fun to see all my family again, and go to all the places I loved when I lived there (water world, great america, lake jakensine, the beach, napa valley etc..) lol. I miss the weather for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitney Booth said...

I am still jealous that you guys went to Disney World. I so want to do that!

August 27, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home