Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Thursday, August 14, 2008

School...

Is going to be the biggest pain this year!!!!!! Ahh! With work it's going to be totally insane! Just gotta make it to Christmas break right? =P wow...I'm not too excited about this. But on the bright side I have this semester and the spring one and then I'll be doing the Dental Hygiene program!! Yay! On my way to making some real money ha ha.
Spencer's schedule worked out pretty well with work and school, so that's good at least :) unlike mine that is a disaster!!! But I can see the end ha so that is excitiing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whitney Booth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Whitney Booth said...

You can do it! Balancing work and school can be tough... Just give me a call when you need a break!

August 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home