Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Wedding

Thanks Brooke, Samantha, Angela, Dene' & Kristina for being my brides maids! love you guys!!!



I just was thinking that I never really wrote anything about our wedding, and that I never thanked all the awesome people who helped to make it the perfect day! Although the whole day seemed kinda like a daze and really weird lol, it was absolutely perfect! So I just wanted to thank everyone! Especially both of our families, and our bridal party!
And for everyone who wasn't able to come (like all my family in CA lol), a brief summary of the day! :)
The day before our wedding, or I guess the night really I had my bachelorette party! We played a bunch of hilarious games, like seeing which team could create a better wedding dress in tenmin made out of toilet paper! And we made shirts, saying on the back things like "bride" or "maid of honor" and pretty much making them look like whatever we wanted! And then of course we ate pizza, soda, and lots of candy... =S always good to eat stuff like that the day before you're wedding...yeah... =P ha ha. And then of course we all wore our shirts and garters and went bowling! We got some really funny commets. It was a hilarious night. And Spencer I think went boating that day or the day before? lol, with a bunch of his buddies!

Our wedding day started really early! I got my hair done at 5:30am at Jami's! Our wedding was at 8:20am! It was perfect :) And then we went to Mimi's Cafe for the luncheon, it was fun to just chill with everyone a little. After that I went back to my house and had to finish packing for FL (he he yeah I kinda left that to the last min...) And then off to the reception! We had a tropical themed wedding, with ocean blue being our main color. I loved how the cake turned out! (although I never really got any ha) The reception was a lot of fun, it was nice to see everyone and the dancing was really funny =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home