Britney Spears
So I was thinking today about this super super tiny nasty skinny trend that's been around a little while now. Personally, I don't want to look like a super tiny boy or something lol. However I totally want to get back in shape, I've been being a bit lazy over the past several months. I want to start going to the gym again at least 3-4 times a week (how I will find the time I don't know yet...) With full time work and school (and lack of sleep) it will be a challenge but I'm excited to get going again! Now you're probably wondering what this has to do with Britney Spears. Well, I would so much wrather look like her (BEFORE kevin and all that lol) then look like a twig so... it is my goal to get a Britney body ha ha ha I am such a dork. So I should get down to my old weight so I need to lose about 10lbs and tone up! So here is my inspiration! =P You know she looks amazing.



And to give you a little idea of what I'm talking about, lol here's a picture of me (I think from senior year?) at I'm guessing around 115lbs? and one of me after Florida at probably 135lbs... So my basic goal, get in shape again! =)



2 Comments:
haha, I love you! I have been really lazy too lately. I love working out, it just makes you feel so much better! We need to convert Angela ;)
I can't believe how the more I learn about you, the more I realize that we were twins seperated at birth. The Brit-dog has always bene my inspirtaion as far as a body goes. Curvy, yet toned, thin yet still looks like a female, as compared to all these twiggy shapless 2x4 walking planks of wood, that the world calls "models". Call me wierd, but I like that I have boobs, hips, and thighs. And last time I checked, isn't that what girls are supposed to look like?
Any time you want to hit the gym. i am so game. And listen, Dork, You are gorgeous and I would kill to be 135. You are beautiful just the way you are.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home