Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Possibly a Change In Plans...

So recently I've had a few people ask me why I wanted to do Dental Hygiene, and of course you'd think I would know, but the question stumped me for some reason. All I could think of was wearing scrubs to work and really good money lol which are both good reasons =P but it made me think. And from thinking about it a bit I realized I never really wanted to be one for any reason, I just knew it was a good career and so one day I just decided I would be one and tell everyone that when they asked me what I was going to be. But my worry now is, how am I going to like what I do if I'm just doing something I picked randomly one day?? Thinking back, when I was about 6 until about 15 I told everyone I was either going to teach 1st grade, do hair, or major in Interior Design, because I'm a very creative person, I love writing, designing, experimenting and so on...So I've been thinking about what I want to do a lot. At the moment I'm leaning towards going to hair school and then getting my degree in Interior Design :) sounds like fun to me! Guess we'll see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitney Booth said...

Hey I tagged you! Check out my page!

October 26, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home