Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 Months! =) and Christmas

Spencer and I have been married for six months this past Saturday! Wow! I can't believe it's been half a year already! It has been awesome :) I love him!

I am so so excited about Christmas! I am going Christmas shopping on Friday with my sister and I can't wait!! I love love love Christmas
. Spencer and I went and got a tree with my parents, it was so fun to spend the whole day with them. We went out to lunch, and went shopping for some tree decorations and picked out our perfect trees together. They are the best :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitney Booth said...

I love the flowers, Spencer did good ;) Isn't it crazy how fast the first months of being married goes by! I love your cute decorations. Your always good at being festive ;) Miss you. James and I need to hang out.

December 10, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home