Spencer & Carissa Brooks

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cookies




So last night at about 7:30pm I started making sugar cookies to take to my moms for Christmas and to give to some friends and such... I didn't get done making them and frosting all of them until about 1am! But it was fun so oh well. I remember growing up making and decorating sugar cookies with my family every year, it was such a fun tradition. Sadly this year everyone is so busy that we had to split up who brings what, so I made the cookies :) They aren't beautifully decorated or anything, but there were A LOT of cookies so how picky can you get!Spencer and I are heading down to my parents house tomorrow, we are staying there through the 26th! We're spending Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day with his! I am so so excited to get to spend lots of time with my family!! Spencer sadly has to work tomorrow until 6pm :( and I am going to miss him very much until he gets off work! But I guess Kristina will just have to be my date till he gets there ;)
On Christmas Eve we always go sledding as a family in the early afternoon, I love it! It's so much fun!! And then we go to the little half hour ward Christmas Eve thing, which is fun because it brings you back to thinking about what Christmas is really about. And then we eat lots of amazing food!!! My favorite! =P And lots more fun family traditions. So whatever you and your family are doing this holiday, I hope you have a fantastic one!! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home