Angela and Michael's Wedding!
Yesterday was Angela and Michael's Wedding, it was such an awesome day! I am so so excited for them! and I'm so happy to have Michael as a brother-in law. They got married at the Timp. Temple at 2p.m. it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! (although it's the first temple marriage I've ever been able to go to, but I've gone to lots of church marriages lol) They were just so sweet the way they would stare at each other.
Angela's dress was of course gorgeous! She looked amazingly beautiful, she should be a bridal model person lol.
The reception was just a little open house thing at my pa
rents house but it was really fun, and there was A LOT of good food :) It was a really good day. Congrats guys!! We love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home