New diet, new life, new clothing size? ...well soon enough
So first off, I realized today that I haven't been blogging lately at all! And I will for sure have to work on blogging more often. And second I read a book that has changed my life!...well at least it has for the past couple days ;) The book is called "Skinny B****" by Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin and yes it may not be the best book for everyone, given the name, it does have a bit of bad language in it. But I learned so many things and was so motivated by it! It's been two days and I've already lost 4lbs! and I feel GREAT! It's like having a very blunt best friend who will tell you straight out how it is and how to fix it!

This book is about healthy living, it tells you all about things that are bad or good for you and why, and what you should and shouldn't eat AND it's funny and interesting (wow, I know right?) And the best part is it isn't a diet at all, there's no limit on what you can eat really. You're never hungry and you feel so so good! The book includes meal ideas and recipes so your not left wondering what to eat (if you don't know.) If you've tried several diets like no carbs or hardly eating anything or all protein or what not, and never really got the right results or you just want to loose a couple pounds, ton up or just feel freakin awesome you totally have to read it! If you couldn't tell I LOVED it. Wish me luck on fitting in those size twos again! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home